Early Bird Registration for the IIBN 2nd Annual Global Conference ‘Business Beyond Borders’ is now open – book now to avail of a special rate and if you book three spaces IIBN will confirm a fourth space for free.
Building upon the success of last year’s inaugural conference in Dublin this event, taking place on the 9th November will bring together the best of Irish entrepreneurs and business professionals from across the global IIBN network.
Guest speakers and panellists include:
- Willie Walsh , CEO of International Airlines Group,
- Joe Hogan, CTO & VP, Openet
- Susan Hayes, CEO, The Positive Economist and MD Hayes Culleton Ltd.,
- Maurice Martin, Director, Server & Tools Business, Microsoft
- Terry Clune, Founder & CEO Taxback and Founder of ConnectIreland
- Jane Ni Dhulchaointigh, Founder & CEO of Sugru
- John Egan, CEO Archipelago and Sandbox fame
- Meadbh Quoirin, CEO of The Future Foundation
- Dr Joanne Stuart, OBE, CEO Attrus
- Nichola Bates, Founder Emerald Valley NI
This year will also see the return of the hugely successful free Entrepreneur Exhibition Zone and 60 Second Pitches! (Available to registered conference participants. Please follow link above for more details)
See more details on line at www.iibn.com – where updated details are being added on speakers, programme, etc over the next week or two.
Limited sponsorship packages still available so please be sure to get in touch if you are interested in supporting IIBN and building your profile amongst the IIBN global network.